Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Another Hopfengarten Update

Here is another quick Hopfengarten update. These bines continue to amaze me. All three varieties are growing well. I started watering them with plant food weekly. It's only been two weeks since I started and there has definitely been an improvement. The Galena is shooting up quickly. The Newport is following behind nicely after starting to climb the twine without any help. The Willamette has finally started to grow well. I need to move the anchor for the twine soon so it'll have a place to climb. Thanks for stopping by and Cheers!

 

Another view from the yard.
All three varieties are growing fairly well now.

Galena

The Newport bine started climbing the twine all by itself.


Willamette is growing well now after lagging behind.
I need to move the twine anchor so it will start climbing.


No comments:

Post a Comment