Monday, June 18, 2012

Firefly Brewing, Bristol, CT

So I was skimming through Facebook on Saturday morning. I know, i know. I was just wasting time, but occasionally it proves worth it. CT Beer Trail had a listing for a Car Show in Bristol. It also mentioned a new brewery would be handing out samples. A nice ride, nice weather and free beer. I'm on it. I decided to take the kids for a ride and get out of the house. It was a nice ride and the kids enjoyed looking at the awesome cars. My daughter was roaming around taking photos with her iPod.

Firefly Brewing is a new brewery in the planning stages. They are working on setting up shop in an old factory in downtown Bristol. I met Bill and Dana from Firefly. Both were really nice guys. Dana took some time to chat with me and tell me about the beers. All three brews were phenomenal. I have high hopes for them. Please feel free to check out there website and please try to donate to their project. Local beer is always a worthy cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment